From the article: iPod Comparison Chart
Buying your first iPod often leads to a second, a third, and sometimes even a fourth. When you've really enjoyed the iPod, you often don't go back. But this faithfulness can often mean owning a large number of iPods over the years. Let us know how many iPods you've owned, and what models you've enjoyed. What's Your Number?
I have owned quite a lot
- Quite a lot. In terms of iPods, I owned a 1st gen shuffle (512mb), 1st gen nano (2GB), 3rd gen nano (4GB), 1st gen iPod touch (8GB), 2nd gen iPod touch (16GB) and my beloved 5th gen iPod Classic (30GB). I'm thinking of getting a 6th or 7th generation 120 or 160GB model too. In terms of gadgets that have the iPod feature, I owned 2 iPhones--a 16GB iPhone 3G and a 16GB 4S--but I switched to a Galaxy Note 2 after my 4S.
- —Guest copyright
Two, so far.
- For my birthday, my friend gave me an old pink iPod Shuffle, which is now pretty scratched up since I rode with it on my skateboard, but it still works. Two years or so ago, I saved up my money and bought an iPod Touch 4th generation. I should've probably waited until the 5th gen, but I didn't realize it was going to come out. Anyways...I might get one of the future generation iPods. Either a touch (most likely) or a classic.
- —Guest aero
I go through them pretty quick
- I've had a blue 4th generation Nano (8GB), silver 3rd generation (4GB) when my 4th generation was having issues, black iPod Touch (32GB), silver iPod Classic (160GB) and an iPhone 3GS (8GB)
- —Guest Jerome
On my 2nd ipod.
- Had an iPod shuffle that I hated. No screen annoyed me and now I have my 8GB iPod nano 4th generation for the last 5 years. This iPod is brilliant and I adore it. It's only fault at the moment is the battery is shocking. I get an hour or two before it's dead... not sure what iPod to upgrade to...
- —Guest Susan
- I own 2 iPod touches and 1 iPod nano and 3 iPads and 3 MacBooks!!!!!!!!
- —Guest Hola
Two iPod Touches
- My first was an 8GB 3rd Gen. My current one is a 32GB 4th Gen. I have tons of free games and just a few paid games. I have very little music on it, but I stream Internet radio all the time. My kindergarten-age son uses it with ease, and with the number of apps he uses on it, it's a great value, even more than my old Nintendo DS. If not for exclusive Nintendo titles, I wouldn't even keep it anymore. But my son has discovered Zelda on it!
- —Guest Paul
I have owned....
- I have owned 2 iPods. Both of are iPod touches. I highly recommend them.
- —Guest Jon
- I have owned 2 nanos, a touch, and I am going to soon add a iPod classic.
- —Guest Mystery man
- I have owned 4 nanos and 2 touches. I currently have 64GB touch.
- —Guest Jacob
My iPod collection
- I own a blue fourth-generation iPod shuffle, a red fourth-generation iPod nano and the white iPhone 4S. The reason why I own the iPod shuffle is because I won it at a conference, so it's free.
- —Guest Prisy
Two many more
- 1 20GB Clickwheel, 2 30GB & 1 60GB Photo, 1 30GB & 1 80GB 5th Gen, 1 80GB Classic and 3 2nd Gen Shuffles (2 1GB, 1 2GB). Work has been hard on them, sweat killed a couple, smashed/mangled twice that. 2nd Gen Shuffle's been the best of the lot for my use/abuse.
- —Guest mtndebb
- I was given a 2nd generation iPod touch 8gig for Christmas one year and I LOVED IT!!! I have since grown sick of it being slow and stuff, so I am now purchasing an iPod shuffle 4th generation and I am so EXCITED!!!
- —Guest carter5234
3 iPod Shuffles
- I got 3 iPod Shuffles from winning the Pepsi drawing three times!
- —Guest M
Hmmm. Let's see...
- So total I have had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, almost/soon to be 6 iPods. I have a 2nd gen shuffle, an iPod nano 4th gen, an iPhone 3G (hope that counts as an iPod as it's disconnected ) and I have had 2 iPod touch 4th gens. (soon to be three, I hope!).
- —Guest TDD140
I've owned two.
- I've owned two. One 8G iPod Touch Gen 1 and a 4 GB iPod Nano Gen 2.
- —Guest Meg
1-15 of 19Next