Sure, lots of people like the iPhone a lot. But any iPhone user knows it's not perfect. Whether you've encountered bugs or if there are things about the design of the iPhone (or the people who love it) that frustrate or annoy you, share your iPhone complaints here. [Don't post requests for tech support here, as they won't be answered. Ask tech support questions in the forum.]
IMPORTANT: If your complaints are about iOS, 7 please add them to the iOS 7 Complaints page. This page is for general iPhone issues. If you post iOS 7 complaints here, I will delete them.Share Your Complaints
iPhone 4S All Defective!!!!!!!
- On my third iPhone 4S, problems, blinkouts for no reason. Online goes back to home screen. The numbers and letters won't punch all the time. The phone gets hot and burns my ear. The phone will randomly shut off even if charged. Battery only lasts a couple of hours, the wireless connection does not work. I have been on the telephone with Apple because I have Apple Care and they want me to get a fourth iPhone 4S really? I have been to the Apple Store over 300 miles from my home and they expect me to go back again? These phones are crap. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!
- —Guest Grandma Tamie
- I just had to replace my dumb phone and was sold a iPhone 4S, I hate it! I would rather have my old flip phone back. It worked just fine and they need to get back to basics.
- —Guest Sandy
IPhone 5 battery
- The battery on my IPhone 5 is absolutely horrible. It can be on 70% and still die and say that it needs charging. But then when I connect it, it says that it is at 70%. I am just over this and I want a refund
- —Guest Karla
- First, Apple told me their products are designed not to work if not charged regularly and that this was a common problem.. To further explain, he told me my iPod was irreparable and the newer products were specifically designed this way. After purchasing a new macbook online, I was informed that there was a hardware problem with the brand new product sent and that they could not return by phone. I would have to go to the Apple Store and get it fixed, but they did not have an appointment until August 12th. Then since I waited for an appointment, I would no longer be able to return the defective product as it had now hit the two-week mark. I logged into my iTunes accounts, only to find out that since I logged onto the old (not working) computer with it, all of my files and music were deleted from the two accounts. When everything was done, they transferred ALL of my purchases back to me, with the exception of songs that were “modified” by the artist. I got 1 Song out 1000s of files.
- —Guest Lauren
- I have had my iPhone 4S for a little over a year and the bluetooth would not work correctly so I assumed it was not compatible, but now my Wi-Fi connection will not work at all. Can anyone tell me how to fix it or get it fixed? [Try this: http://ipod.about.com/od/iPhoneHelp/fl/Wi-Fi-Grayed-Out-on-iPhone-Heres-How-To-Fix-It.htm -Sam]
- —Guest Herb
- Hi. I would just like to state iPhones are the worst fones on the market plus the advert with showing the iPhone as a baby monitor with camera and that it can turn lights off in your home is b******* false advertising. Am gony make this goes through all the right channels you idiots. [Uh, the iPhone can indeed control lights and work with a baby monitor if you have the right accessories. I've done it. -Sam]
- —Guest darren
Apple not all they're cracked up to be
- Have had multiple charging issues with all iPhones in the house (3), now the charging port on one of the phones will not hold a charger cable long enough to hold the charge and Apple could care less! Wanted to charge me $270 to fix it!!!! Customer service rep was condescending jerk!!
- Its crazy that if you BUY a ringtone from iTunes that you actually cannot use it on your phone??? Why is that???????? [That doesn't quite make sense. All ringtones sold on iTunes should work fine on your iPhone. -Sam]
- —Guest Cathy
I was an iPhone lover
- Very sorry to say that the iPhone 4S is suck with the Wi-Fi issue... and it's overheating much more than a heater.. dear Apple, you may not know how much I worked hard to buy an iPhone but you totally cheated and hurted me a lot.. with a lot of love .. ;-(
- —Guest Abin Luka
- I brought iPhone through online. I face 2 issues in 1 week of time. All the accessories seems fake (that too in the box piece). iPhone 4S has KNOWN ISSUE WITH iOS 7.1. Still Apple is finding solution i.e how to respond me so that I can be quiet and not taking step to fix the problem. [If the accessories weren't official, I'd be concerned about the condition of the iPhone from the seller. -Sam]
- —Guest GD
- Have bought 3 iPod 5 chargers. Cheaply made. Will not buy Apple products ever again. Pecan not afford new garages monthly.
- —Guest Darlene Tomko
iPhone 4S keeps failing
- 1st phone went bad after 10 mths, 2nd 4S bad after 5 mths, 3rd 4S now going bad after 4 mths and Apple won't replace without $200 payment for a new phone. 4S was old technology when I first purchased Jan 2013, I am not buying another one 18 mths later, especially since the phone keeps failing. Apple won't replace the phone even though they agree it is only 4 mths old. I contend Apple gives refurb replacements, but Apple store manager insists that they are new phones. If so, shame on Apple for such poor quality phones.
- —Guest jones22
iPhones are s***
- iPhone chargers are pathetic. I bought one yesterday and today it just stopped working and no, it was not a cheap one. I bought it for $30. IPhones and Apple in general has so many problems, that's why android is winning. Samsung S5 here I come because Apple can't seem to do the job!
- —Guest Josh
iPhone 4S common problem
- 2 years using an iPhone 4S but recently discovered its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working. Went to AXIOM service centre in Dubai; they told I have to pay AED 1100 for repairing. This phone 4S is with this problem long back and if I came before they will replace. My question, if your device has problems, then why don't call back the products?
- —Guest Mishra
- I bought an iPhone 5 in January 2013. It broke for the first time in October and Apple changed my phone. Last week, my iPhone broke and I spent about 5 hours on the phone to get a new one or to repair the broken one. They told me they will give me a new phone if I go in an Apple Store. I went to an Apple Store and to get there I had to drive 4 hours. Once I was there they didn't want to give me a new one; they repaired the old phone. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MY IPHONE BROKE AGAIN. SO THANK YOU APPLE FOR GIVING ME 2 BROKEN IPHONES WITH A REPAIR THAT DOESN'T WORK. YOU SPEND MORE MONEY BY GIVING ME 2 PHONES THAT AREN'T WORKING THAN ONE THAT IS WORKING FOR REAL.
- —Guest amelie