Sure, lots of people like the iPhone a lot. But any iPhone user knows it's not perfect. Whether you've encountered bugs or if there are things about the design of the iPhone (or the people who love it) that frustrate or annoy you, share your iPhone complaints here. [Don't post requests for tech support here, as they won't be answered. Ask tech support questions in the forum.]
IMPORTANT: If your complaints are about iOS, 7 please add them to the iOS 7 Complaints page. This page is for general iPhone issues. If you post iOS 7 complaints here, I will delete them.Share Your Complaints
All phones are being monitored/r-a
- iOS 7 cannot possibly have so many glitches and random issues, such as the ghost texting and browser freezing. Apple has teamed with the government to monitor every Apple device in the world, and the problems are a result of someone else on your phone [???? -Sam]
- —Guest Iphone5
- I have had my new iPhone 5 since this Christmas. which isn't even 2 months yet and my charger is already broken? And last week my screen totally froze so I couldn't use my phone for 24 hours, which meant my alarm kept on going off so I had to leave it. I've never dropped it since I have had it. Sort it out instead of constantly making new and not-so-improved iPhones. Think it needs sorting, thank you very much.
- —Guest Morg
Horrible chargers for the iPhone 5
- This is my very first iPhone and probably my last. I have never had a charger go bad before but this one has such a weak cord it gets bent easily and stops working. I have had my phone for 14 months and am going on my 3rd charger and they aren't cheap at all. I guess you would rather make money on chargers than phones because if I had a good charger I would probably have gone on to eventually buy another iPhone but not when I have to put this much money into new chargers. And now the home key on my phone is starting to stick too :( I hope this darn phone lasts until December so I can upgrade to something else that I don't have to worry about taking a s*** before my 2-year contract is up.
- —Guest Denise
I cannot believe your chargers!
- So I've had an iPhone since the iPhone 4 and now I have the iPhone 5S and every one of my chargers that comes with them has discontinued to work! I'm in shock how bad of chargers you guys make! Wow! Worst chargers made! You guys totally make them so they'll break and we the loyal customers have to end up spending another 20 dollars on an already-expensive product that we really shouldn't have to be buying a charger every 3 months! Really appreciate it Apple! Kind of understanding why so many people are switching to Androids! Good day!
- —Guest Fermin
Samsung all the way
- So disappointed with Apple. They've gone downhill. 4OS Wi-Fi greyed out and replacement crashed. Are their staff working for Samsung? Because I'm now a convert.
- —Guest Anna
iPhone 5 charger
- I've had my iPhone for nearly 2 years now and I must have had about 7/8 chargers. They all keep breaking. I'd like to complain about the terrible quality of them. They break too easily and are rubbish. Getting rid of my phone after this year. Bye Apple.
- —Guest H.H
iPhone 5 charger is so bad!!!
- I've had my iPhone 5 for 6 months now and the charger is so bad!!! It has stopped working, which means I will need to buy a new one. Apple are always bringing out new versions with improved this and that and several new updates, but what they should really focus on is improving their chargers! I mean it's ridiculous. The charger is very short and of bad quality!!!!
- —Guest shopzzzzz
Wi-Fi not working properly
- I bought 5S on 7th Feb '14 and I have been facing so many problems. First I could not receive or send any text messages. Then all the applications I tried to install from the App Store were not getting downloaded. The major problem is its Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi on the phone is not working properly. It gets disconnected again and again and starts working if I switch the Wi-Fi off and then start it again after every 5 minutes, while the Wi-Fi in other phones is working perfectly fine. I also went to the service center twice. They solved all problems except the Wi-Fi one. I am fed up and expected better service considering it's Apple. Please resolve my problem or change the set as soon as possible.
- —Guest karuna
Apple ID Hacked
- Hi all. I was using 4S. My Apple ID was hacked. I tried to reset my phone, now it is blocked. I am in Qatar and trying to enable it through Apple agent, however he is helpless because the global Apple team is not responding him. I am unable to use it anymore and Apple is not responding at all. I am switching to Android and will never ever use any Apple product. Apple has no-good customer service and will definitely lose the shares as majority of the consumers are moving to Android, which is cheaper, more efficient, and more user friendly.
- —Guest Dannyal Saeed
iPhone 4S got wet during Typhoon Haiyan
- A close friend of mine had her cell phone, an Apple iPhone 4S, get wet when a 20-foot surge wave engulfed her family’s home during Typhoon Haiyan in Leyte, Philippines. Mind you that getting the cell phone wet was at no fault of hers or Apple’s. She contacted her carrier Smart and the international Apple representative but they both refused to repair the cell phone because she had gotten it wet. They told her that she has to buy a new iPhone at a cost of $800 usd or 33600php. There is no way for her to afford replacing this iPhone after all the other loses they incurred. I tried to intervene and contacted the USA Apple Care center. They told me that their policy is if an iPhone gets wet there is a onetime fee to either repair or replace this cell phone, which is very fair on their part, $149 usd. When I told the representative about what happened, they created case number 54-035-573. They said they would intervene and get her cell phone repaired or replaced.
- —Guest Do Far
- Had my phone 6 months, broke down twice. Cannot connect Wi-Fi, frozen screen, headphones connection rubbish, broke down, waiting for its return from repairs? Not impresed at all with Apple.
- —Guest joe
Music app/Bluetooth issue
- I'm tired of my 4S automatically assuming I want to listen to music saved on my phone though the music app when I'm connected to a Bluetooth radio in a vehicle. Whenever I go to play a video from FB or sound cloud music, it starts playing what's saved on my phone. Even when Apple's music app is closed. Is there anyway to stop this from happening?
- —Guest Jason
Not so free apps
- Got an iPhone for my daughter and within a month she ran up almost $600 in charges for what she thought was FREE apps. Found that when we got it from AT&T, they put my debit card # into it without telling me.
- —Guest Mike
iPhone 4S lock button not working
- I have had this phone for awhile. My button stopped working. Never went to complain but now I'm really frustrated. I thought Apple made good phones. We shouldn't pay to fix this problem. This phone really sucks. I'm also having isues when taking pictures. It always takes me to homescreen. Anyone having this problem too? I'm past my warranty. I just would like Apple to replace my phone. How do you expect us to buy new phones knowing this phone has defects? You should extend the warranty knowing these issues.
- —Guest Phone sucks
From Worse to AWFUL
- The iPhone iOS 7 nightmare continues. In addition to my previous posts which chronicle only a portion of the hell that this phone has become, it has now begun to arbitrarily DELETE contacts in my phone. The only way I noticed this was that when I went to return recent texts from a neighbor and another from my nephew, their contact info in my phone had entirely disappeared! So now I have NO idea whose contact information has vanished completely from my phone, possibly including really important contacts for my customers. A few days ago someone left a VM on my phone and it took THREE HOURS for me to be able to retrieve it from VM because I could not access the playback icon, no matter what I did to the phone. I think at this point the best solution would be a sledgehammer taken to it, in front of a VERY busy Apple store, with the video uploaded to YouTube.
- —Guest FEDUPwithapple