Sure, lots of people like the iPhone a lot. But any iPhone user knows it's not perfect. Whether you've encountered bugs or if there are things about the design of the iPhone (or the people who love it) that frustrate or annoy you, share your iPhone complaints here. [Don't post requests for tech support here, as they won't be answered. Ask tech support questions in the forum.]
IMPORTANT: If your complaints are about iOS, 7 please add them to the iOS 7 Complaints page. This page is for general iPhone issues. If you post iOS 7 complaints here, I will delete them.
iPhone 4S charger and handfrees defect
- My iPhone 4S charger is gone out of order within one month and the hand-frees too. Same happened with my other iPhone accessories and the on/off button is also not working. And one of the speaker is also gone to hell... I had paid so much because I trusted in Apple, but you are proving me wrong when problems occur within one month.
- —Guest Nigi
Wi-Fi starts problem in 8.1
- Sir, when I upgraded my iPhone 5S from 7.1.2 to 8.1, it started giving problems in connecting to wi-fi. This problem exists in all iPhone 5S. Booz in my family there are 4 phones and with my friend it is around 50. All are in trouble with 8.1 software. Can we all downgrade to 7.1.2 ? Early solution or reply is expected. Thanx Gurpreet.
- —Guest Gurpreet Singh
I lost my music
- ALL OF MY MUSIC DELETED AND I WANT IT BACK BECAUSE IT WON'T LET ME LISTEN TO ANYTHING AND I HAD OVER 50$ ON THERE THAT I SPENT AND NOW IT WON'T EVEN LET ME LISTEN TO THE MUSIC I WANT!!! I'M F****** PISSED THE F*** OFF!
- —Guest Savannah
8.1 destroyed my iPhone 5
- New operating system (8.1) is killing me. I lost a job today because it stopped retrieving my emails. It just kept searching and searching all day. NOTHING on the phone works any more. Apple doesn't care. They offer nothing to fix the mess they created. Since Jobs died their products have turned into complete crap. I've had Apple computers for 15 years, and I will NEVER AGAIN buy an Apple computer, phone, or whatever new piece of crap they dump into the market.
- —Guest Dave
Poor design of iPhone box
- Having set up several people in our business with iPhone 4 & 6's it is amazing to me how poorly designed the box is. The cover fits so tight that it creates a suction effect when you try to remove it. When you finally get it off it causes the phone to pop out of the box and onto the floor unless you are quick enough to catch it!! Why is the phone sitting unprotected right on the very top of the box? It should be on the bottom of the box.
- —Guest dexhiker
- My biggest problem is the charger. I had to replace it twice! It's really frustrating. As is, my battery is about to die & I need a new charger! Disappointed in iPhone 4S. And my phone someone called me all way phone say busy busy busy, but my phone is all time free.
- —Guest shakeer shaihk
IPHONE 5 AFTER IOS UPDATE
- My iPhone 5 still looks brand new. I recently upgraded the iOS and my phone is now completely screwed up. Everytime I charge, it shows me connect to iTunes, home button not working, battery power very bad, Siri works by itself and if we will switch off Siri, voice control is on automatically. I went to Apple Store, they couldn't fix it. I do understand I don't have any warranty left, but since this happened because of iOS update, I think Apple should take the responsibility. I don't trust Apple products anymore.
- —Guest Pooja
Expensive cable, substandard quality
- This is my third iPhone 5 cable and both have been of really bad quality...They start crimping at the source and when I went to get it exchanged they said it was physical damage and that it couldn't be done. So now I'm stuck with a faulty cable until I collect enough to buy a new one. Very disappointing and not at all good for publicity.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
FIX THE UPDATE!
- OK, this is b******t Apple. Seriously, people pay so much for your products and you can't even do one simple thing and make the update actually work properly with certain operating systems! Would just like to say from taking a picture through my text messages to opening an app, I have nothing but problems! Seriously, just do your job and send out an update that works with the 4S properly! (:
- —Guest Alicious
- Ever since the update my iPhone has been coming on when it's not supposed to. When I shut it down it'll come back on and Siri keeps calling people and playing music. It just won't stop.
- —Guest Darius
i0S 8 messing up some internet apps
- iOS 8 won't allow some apps which tie into Facebook to authenticate. Slow internet even on Wi-Fi.
- —Guest RickH
- iPhone on/off button struck after a year. It is a part faulty issue. I had an iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 having the same problem. It is a manufacture fault. Apple must take up the responsibility to repair or replace the defective phone.
- Dear sir. My iPhone has a problem: it's getting hot, hanging up, speaker, etc. after updated software.
- —Guest Venus Jaggi
- My biggest problem is the charger. I had to replace it twice! It's really frustrating. As is, my battery is about to die & I need a new charger! Disappointed in iPhone 5 :(
- —Guest Thuli
- Since the so-called latest and then the fix for update, my iPhone 5S has been extremely slow. What the heck did you guys do to my phone?
- —Guest J. Velasquez