From the article: Top 8 iPhone Shopping Apps
Shopping Apps for the iPhone can give you the inside scoop on big savings on hot products. If you've used an iPhone shopping app to score big savings, tell your story. Let us know what you were buying, what app you used, and how much you saved. Share Your Success
- I recently came across this great app, it makes it so easy to share my grocery lists with my husband.
- —Guest Jane C.
- If you're a guy, check out Broverstock's app for great shopping.
Shop Easy with Swift Shopper
- I use Swift Shopper. With Swift Shopper scan all your items into your phone as you put them into your cart. Checkout with your smartphone and scan the barcodes right off the screen. No need to take any items out of the cart, just hand the cashier your cell phone and a few swipes of the screen later you're checked out!
- —Guest Chad Wilson
- It's a new app, which allows you to take any photo and to tag your items to online products, and when others buy through your photos you make cash on every sale. I think it worth checking :)
- —Guest Caroline
Snipbase - beautiful and easy to use
- Worth checking out, especially if you like Pinterest style gorgeous imagery. It uses pictures instead of text, and is very intuitive to use. Sync and sharing included.
- —Guest Simon K.
The shopping app I cannot live without
- is called Shopper. It is a great way to have all your shopping lists stored, share them with my husband, but also get recipes, coupons and great deals. Highly recommended!
- —Guest Alexandra
Add Shopping List Bliss
- You should mention Shopping List Bliss--It's by far the most user friendly of all the shopping list apps that I have tried.
A great grocery list app
- Just recently found "Best Shopping List Pro" - good value and easy to use app :-)
- —Guest superwoman3003
Best Shopping List Apps
- ShoppingList by Hensoft is a useless app. I bought this app for $2.99 and it does not work with iOS 6. It crashes when you try to add an item to your list.
- —Guest Mommy of 3 boys
New Simple List: SyncedList
- In case there are like-minded people out there that want a simple shopping/ grocery list app (which syncs all items with friends/partner instantly) I recommend SyncedList! It is simple and fancy.
- —Guest Tine
Easy Shop hands down for me
- Just started using Easy Shop and already in love with the template feature. I'm adding templates for my favourite recipes and putting the ingredient lists in them. Letting me create my list on the iPad and then mail it to the iPhone is great too!
- —Guest earlyriser
- Way simpler than any of these apps that you reviewed; all I need is a simple list of things to get that I can enter on the iPad and check-off on the phone while I shop.
- —Guest shopper
- I really like Fridge Pal. I can add items to my shopping list, but it also keeps track of expiry dates and other things for when I get back home. I usually just scan the barcodes of items I'm about to throw away to add them to my shopping list - it's a lot easier than adding them by hand.
- —Guest nazbot
New app with big added value
- I found that "voice shopping list" provides a big added value: adding items by voice! I love it.
- —Guest Stephan
Interest In Shopping
- The best shopping app is Interest In Shopping at the App Store. It saves me hundreds each year by showing me the best deals based on my consumption.
- —Guest Jim Granger
Best shopping list app
- You should also mention SuperList (Shopping List) which I think is one of the best if not THE best shopping list out there...
- —Guest J.L.