From the article: iPod touch vs. Zune HD – Sizing Up The Competition
Did you have to decide between the iPod touch and Zune HD when you were making your media player purchase? Which did you end up buying? What factors swayed you to the device you bought and away from the one you didn't? Share Your Reasons
- I chose the iPod touch as it has a better App Store, better web browser, and a lot of features. There are also a lot of accesories.
- —Guest Aaa
Zune HD - great for music
- I got the Zune because of the radio - great sound! If the iPod touch had a radio would have purchased the iPod.
- —Guest Zune or IPOD
Glad I Got the Zune
- My husband has an iPod; I have a Zune. I love radio and my Zune has excellent reception. The video quality is wonderful and there is sooo much storage. I also have an iPhone but do not like the iPod app on it because it fades in and out and sometimes just quits for no reason. My Zune never does anything wrong and the battery lasts for hours and hours on one quick charge. Love my Zune.
It was a tough decision
- It's funny the reason I chose the iPod Touch over the Zune HD. Apple is known as a hardware company, while Microsoft is a software company. The funny thing is that I ultimately chose the iTouch for its wider variety of apps and software. I really liked the Zune, but it has, like 6 apps. If it had as many apps as the iTouch, I would have jumped on it, Zune has better resolution, an HD radio, and can hook up to a TV to play HD video. Maybe next time.
- I just recently bought a zune hd since my brother already had a touch and wanted to try something different. I absolutly love the device as a music and video player. The sound and video qualitry is better. There was a learning curve and once i discovered how to use it properly, the device is actually fun to navigate around. it feels lighter and fits nicely in my pocket. I really do hope that they come out with more games and stuff, I also love wirelessly sync to my comp, esp when i only adding or changing something small and dont need to hook up a wire. I am very satisfied with my zune and dissappointed in alot of reviews since they said things that the zune cant do but it just took me time to figure out
- —Guest Jack
zune app store
- The Zune HD will have an app store it has not been released because the Zune HD has not been released.
- —Guest t