Lost iPod at home!!!
- I just came up to get my iPod from my room and I couldn't see it anywhere. I checked the whole room and house but no clue of it where could it have gone. Help!! Even Find My iPhone isn't helping and it is not connected to Internet. Also the volume and everything is off -- PLEASE HELP!!!
- —Guest Hey
Stolen iPhone 5
- NO POLICE WOULD HELP! How sad?! If I was drunk outside a bar - is that legal right to rape?! Seriously?! US Coast Guard Chief - 24 yrs!! OK APPLE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR CLOUD!! SERIOUSLY. YOU ARE WAY TOO ADVANCED TO PLAY STUPID!! I am so done with foolish comments or plain ridiculous excuses!! You know you can remote and STOP IDENTITY THEFT!! SO DO IT NOW! NO CUSTOMER SHOULD EVER GO THROUGH WHAT I DID! We FEEL PROTECTED BY YOU FOR A Reason - YOU PUT IT OUT THERE! "Trust Apple - we can do what NO one else can"! PROVE IT! Get my security back! Press charges as you can remote and find stolen phones!! Do the right thing!! NOW! Please do not let your customers feel as violated as I have!! Thank you!
- —Guest NHL
- I go to a strict Catholic high school and I left my phone in my biology desk 7th period in Sister Anne's class. I've left it there before but I've NOTICED it was gone before the period ended. But I didn't realize I left my phone unitl 8th period, the end of the day, and by then it was gone. It went straight to voicemail and Find My iPhone won't work and my mom picked me up crying because it got stolen, but this was just yesterday and I hope it at least turns up or the thief is caught.
- —Guest Molly
- If it gets stolen then the person restores it will it still be found or is it to late for that?
- —Guest Jonathan
- I was taking the orange line. I was holding my iPhone in my hands as I was about to get off at montmorency. There were three teenage boys near me. One of them was standing near the metro door exit. Just as the door opened at de la concorde stop, he yanked my phone out of my hands and ran fast. The other two guys blocked me and the door closed. I was so depressed. It sucks...now I never take out my phone in public. That's how scary this world is.
- —Guest guest female
- I accidentally filed my phone at work in a file cabinet in my office. I thought I may have recycled it. It was on silent so when I called it, there was no sound. But when using Find My iPhone ... I FOUND IT! Thank you--best app ever!
- —Guest Dina
Hello! I'm in 7th grade
- So one day during lunch, I was hanging out with a group of friends... and my iPod was in my backpack. At the end of lunch, we get our stuff and line up. But guess what? My backpack was open with no iPod and TEN pens missing... My world was just absolutely crashed... anyways a day later, I sign a report and tell a principal. My school has cameras outside but none in the direction of my pack... But the doors were one-way and covered in glass, so I told them "Hey why not look in the reflection of the glass!" AND IT WORKED! But the sad part is, I never cracked the darned thing and IT WAS CRACKED! Plus, over 100 photos were deleted, AND my red case and iPhone 4S headphones were missing.. Police currently have it... and I'm going to court...
- —Guest Nick
- I took my iPod to school on a Monday a couple months ago and I had to stay in the gym for the whole day and my friends were with me. No one saw anything and no one was allowed in our class because their was no adult to supervise, so they went to a different class! It's been a couple months since it got stolen an I got a new one, but still have a feeling someone saw me with it!
- —Guest Ashley
Track meet issues.
- I gave my iPod to my friend to put on our bus at a track meet, and when I got on after it wasn't there. We don't know if she has it or not, but of course it was turned off so none of the sounds or anything will play and I was an idiot and turned off Find My iPod since it was always at my side. Stupid me is stupid... yeah.
- —Guest Alex
Seeking owner of iPhone 4, store in NY
- Relative recently gave me an iPhone he found in NY, have phone in MD now. Son's phone just broke, so brother gave it to me to replace. I was feeling bad, so I'm trying to find owner. Read lots of articles that Verizon stores and other places do not return items. I want to personally make sure it gets back to owner. Email me if you left phone in store in NY, probably Bronx where my brother lives. Cool screen saver... identify it, Spanish music on phone also. My son loving your music taste in rappers. Trying to teach my son good character even though he is without a phone too.
- —Guest LMM
Don't have valuables with you at a party
- When it comes to parties, it's either getting drunk, high or both. And that's what happened to me: I got extremely drunk and high. We will always have the rotten apples on the world, who just take the piss and make your life more miserable than it is. My iPhone disappeared quite quick, and now some friends and I are trying to find out who the thief at the party was. My phone wasn't the only one that was stolen, but my silver chain was stolen as well while I was in a short coma. People make me sick, but here's some advice. Never have anything valuable outside your pockets in parties.
- —Guest Tadas
iPod Touch 3G Stolen
- On April 20, 2013, I was finishing having breakfast at Cora's, and when I got to the check-out was the last place I saw it. I'm not sure if it's still in the restaurant or stolen. I don't have Find My iPhone either. Someone help me please.
- —Guest Elliot
Lost iPod and violated
- I lost my iPod just a few days ago, I was outside in my wheelchair and I put my iPod behind me like I usually do, but this time when I reached to go get it, it wasn't there. I looked on the ground, nowhere to be seen. So I started looking around, then I backtracked what happened until then and I remember someone behind me picking up something but I didn't see what. It was from the corner of my eye, so I knew they had taken it. Boy was I pissed, and more pissed because there wasn't a passcode on it and I just felt so violated. It's been a day actually and I still feel that way and horrible. So far I made a new email, changed password on Facebook, and other accounts, but still scared the they might have other personal info like pictures of my dog, girlfriend, and her sister but she's about 1,000 miles away, so not too worried just still just feel very violated ;\ Advice: put your iPod in your pocket always and always put a passcode on it and download iCould and Find My iPod.
- —Guest mike
A brat stole my iPhone 5 on my birthday
- At my birthday party in my house, a mean girl from my class came to my party and stole my new iPhone 5 while I went to bring the cake. She then accused my friend of taking it and her mother called the school to say that my friend took it. The Deputy Head then got involved and started interviewing us. We then realised that it was her from her wierd behaviour and previous history of her spreading rumors about me. Her parents went screaming to the school like mad people. Two days later my brother and maid see a silver Mercedes (identical to the one her mother has) stop in front of our house and her mother got down and put my phone wrapped in McDonalds paper in the postbox. The next day her mother comes to school yelling and when I told him the situation he told me that I have no proof even though I can easily take the napkin to the police for DNA and fingerprint tests. Whatever rubish her mother comes up with and takes with her to the school they believe.
- —Guest Connie
Lost my iPhone
- So I lost my phone but I couldn't find it and know who took it. Also I don't have the Find My iPhone app too...so how could it be possible for me to find it? Help me please.
- —Guest linda