The iPhone was born to rock, of course, but not just with music you already know. Thanks to the many iPhone music apps, you can enjoy thousands of songs you've never heard before. We've made our list, but what is your favorite iPhone music app? (Strictly promotional submissions by developers or their PR agents won't be published. Let's hear from actual users.) Tell Us Your Favorite
- I think iTube is a really great iPhone app for music. Been using it for a bit now, and it serves all my needs.
- —Guest Corinna
- Simply amazing ;).................................................................................................................................
- —Guest HenryDaBest
Music Queue Player App
- I am a big fan of Music Queue Player. It uses the same layout as the Apple Music app (so it's super easy to use) but the guy has enhanced the interface and let you create queues, all for free! Definitely recommend it. For me, it's fixed what was missing in the Music app.
- —Guest Martin B.
Ringtone Star, before iOS 7
- Ringtone Star was a great app for downloading music, but now that the iOS 7 has came out, it's totally different. The quaity is great and it lets you download music videos fron the Internet and saves them to your iphone. If you haven't upgraded to the iOS 7 yet I would highly recomend it, the only problem is it only works on iPhones.
- —Guest Vern
- I am an American living in Quebec. Pandora is not available here. Really miss it.
- —Guest Zeldasue
- Lets you listen to free music (you can make playlists, search for music) for a 15 day free trial. :)
- —Guest Izzy
- 8tracks is an amazing app, and it's free. You can listen to playlists by putting in what mood you're in, or artists you like. It's a lot better than radio apps because people acually make the mix'a rather than being put together by a computer. It's the best app.
- —Guest Molly
- Listn. You're able to listen and share your friends' music :)
- —Guest Mike
- While you have to pay a subscription, it's cheaper than Rdio, and the amount of music available is amazing. I use this app instead of iTunes, because if I didn't I would be spending thousands of dollars on music a year.
- —Guest Matt
- Even though after your free trial you have to pay, it is worth it!
- —Guest May
- Itube is amazing. I read the comment below and downloaded it and it was a really awesome music app.
- —Guest Bunny butt
- Itube is brilliant for me and my friends. It's like YouTube but you save this songs and add it to your playlist so long as it cached (watchtheorangebarfillup) and you can listen to it for free, anytime and without Internet.
- —Guest Tris prior
- I stumbled upon this music video discovery app a few days ago. It seems new and could benefit from a few improvements, but the concept is no doubt great. I typed in bands I liked and it streamed similar but upcoming artists' videos on my phone from YouTube. It has all the genres covered and while there aren't millions of videos available yet, I still think it's one of the best concepts I've seen in a long time. I can't wait for it to grow and have even more videos. A definite download!
- —Guest lovemusic
Sashay music player for iOS
- Sashay is an amazing music player for iOS that makes you feel the music more by tagging music with moods, and is so aesthetically designed to make your music collection even look beautiful.
You can create dynamic playing queues, use gesture controls for playback, share your playing music with the world - right from Sashay.
- —Guest Hanish
- Stop being cheap! Quality is amazing. I love all Apple products .
- —Guest Cox