The iPhone was born to rock, of course, but not just with music you already know. Thanks to the many iPhone music apps, you can enjoy thousands of songs you've never heard before. We've made our list, but what is your favorite iPhone music app? (Strictly promotional submissions by developers or their PR agents won't be published. Let's hear from actual users.)
You can also check out these lists:
- Spotify was amazing when I first had it, then it said to subscribe. Then I deleted it. Soo I'm looking for a lot of music apps but I can't find any that don't tell me to subscribe/ That's the only thing hate about the iPhone: There is never a free music app. LOL I hate it. So if you don't want to pay some money for Spotify I recomend you to no get it....
- —Guest Yes its true
- I need an app that doesn't use data. Like an app that I can download music to it and use without any data usage. Any ideas?
- —Guest haleybug
- Leaf.fm is by far my favorite music app. You can listen to any song you want free and it's very simple to use.
- —Guest Melvin
- VERY VERY and the best app, you can download music and listen to the music wherever you go even if you don't have internet
- —Guest zenab
- iTube is the best. Hands down! Cant really say much because it's really the best!
- —Guest Jay
- The most great app ever. Purchased the pro version. Sadly it's not available in the App Store. Help! ;(
Spotify :) and MP3 Music Paradise :)
- Although you can't download the music to your iPhone, it's *amazing* until you lose service... lol. So whoever uses this I'm happy for ya! Now the MP3 Music Paradise, you can download songs to your iPhone, iPod, Samsung Tablet, or iPad and iPad Mini, but it depends on which update you have or which IOS you have, but it works great!
- —Guest scwbbb
- Personaly i like iHeartradio the best. They have all sorts of radios to choose from and even a 24/7 Beatles station. Plus i can listen to my favorite radio stations anywhere.
- —Guest Minecraftobssed99
- The best I ever used. It also has the Progressive channel, available nowhere else! Tune-in radio
- —Guest Cantab
Best music app
- I'm currently addicted to Spotify! You can search anything on the app! It costs a tiny charge after the first 48 hours but it has everything you can think off! Share what you are listening to to friends! Email people songs, etc...create different playlist and connects to iTunes library!!! Must have!!
- —Guest redheadjennieo
Free TuneDog app
- A great little free app i just found called 'TuneDog' lets you preview loads of tracks across different genres and bookmark them so you can buy them - great for finding new music, or getting hold of old tracks or remixes.
- The Traxx FM app offers the best selection in House, Electro, Deep, Trance and Tech-Minimal. It is just amazing!
- —Guest alex
Favorite music iPhone app
- If you are into Latin music or would like to enjoy some music in Spanish, try Batanga. I love it!
- —Guest Mario
Pandora is blocked outside the USA
- Pandora blocked in Philippines and other countries outside the USA!!!! What the frack is up with that???
- —Guest Ted
- Live365.com has the best music. Great niche content. If you can find it here create your own station.
- —Guest j