From the article: Top 13 Best Free iPhone Music Apps
The iPhone was born to rock, of course, but not just with music you already know. Thanks to the many iPhone music apps, you can enjoy thousands of songs you've never heard before. We've made our list, but what is your favorite iPhone music app? (Strictly promotional submissions by developers or their PR agents won't be published. Let's hear from actual users.) Tell Us Your Favorite
- Even though after your free trial you have to pay, it is worth it!
- —Guest May
- Itube is amazing. I read the comment below and downloaded it and it was a really awesome music app.
- —Guest Bunny butt
- Itube is brilliant for me and my friends. It's like YouTube but you save this songs and add it to your playlist so long as it cached (watchtheorangebarfillup) and you can listen to it for free, anytime and without Internet.
- —Guest Tris prior
- I stumbled upon this music video discovery app a few days ago. It seems new and could benefit from a few improvements, but the concept is no doubt great. I typed in bands I liked and it streamed similar but upcoming artists' videos on my phone from YouTube. It has all the genres covered and while there aren't millions of videos available yet, I still think it's one of the best concepts I've seen in a long time. I can't wait for it to grow and have even more videos. A definite download!
- —Guest lovemusic
Sashay music player for iOS
- Sashay is an amazing music player for iOS that makes you feel the music more by tagging music with moods, and is so aesthetically designed to make your music collection even look beautiful. You can create dynamic playing queues, use gesture controls for playback, share your playing music with the world - right from Sashay.
- —Guest Hanish
- Stop being cheap! Quality is amazing. I love all Apple products .
- —Guest Cox
I Need A Music App, Good One
- Well Um I Have a Music App But Thing Is That I Can't Search All The Songs I Want And I Wanted To Know If There Is A Music App Where You Can Search Your Favorite Rapper Or Singer And the Song Pops Up? Any Suggestions?
- —Guest LaylaLovesBears
- Amazing; it's like Spotify but $14.99 a month and it has the best autoplay of any app I've ever had. Plus if you're cheap like me, it gives you a free two-week trial and after I used all my emails I got it and it is the best music app ever!
- —Guest Daniel
- Tunein is THE best if you have the bandwidth for streaming radio.
- —Guest bluewolf
Groove makes Genius look stupid
- With smarter playlists, a better design, and the ability to make interactive mixes with friends, my days of using my iPhone's default music player are gone. It recently went free so now I have all my friends on it :D
- —Guest Xavier
- One for the House music connoisseurs. Great app, great Music. Loads of established and underground artists posting their own music for free because they want you to hear it.
- —Guest Booner1505
- This is the only radio that offers jazz music from all over the world.
- —Guest Peter
- A "MUST HAVE" FREE app for music lovers. It's similar to Pandora or iHeartRadio, etc. EXCEPT it's improved on all of the quality features of these types of apps & dumped the irritating ones (i.e.; no commercial breaks, ability to skip songs for free-to name a few). Plus, there are many creative features added-lists based on your moods, time of day, activities you're engaged in, favorite artists' favorite music, upcoming music festivals, & even your favorite music review sites-like Pitchfork, Gorilla vs. Bear, NPR, etc. & Incredible state-of-the-art Audio technology that improves your audio experience based on the brand of earphones you're using! I couldn't live without this app; I use it daily!
- —Guest Jennifer DeRue
- 8track!!!! No commercials, playlists made by other users, very decent, search artists, songs, moods, etc.
- —Guest Janie
Beat - Music player for iPhone
- Beat - Music player is the best music app on iPhone! I love it! Download it!
- —Guest John
1-15 of 35Next