Everyone likes to get a good deal. Especially on products that are on the expensive side, like iPods. The article above has some suggestions for where and how to find cheap iPods, but lots of people have success using different techniques. Share your tips for getting cheap iPods here. Share You Tricks
Do NOT buy from Swizzleworld.com
- WARNING: DO NOT buy from Swizzleworld.com. They ripped me off. I paid for an iPod Touch and recieved a Nano instead. They stopped answering my emails when I asked how to remedy the issue. They have ignored every attempt to fix their mistake. I am warning you--do not do business with them!!
Saving up and need to know....
- What do you believe is the cheapest store for iPod touches? Best Buy, Walmart, Target?
- —Guest chickenlover
Looking for an iPod too
- EBAY! But you have to be careful try to buy one from the country you're located in! And one that you are able to return in case they rip you off! Good luck!
- —Guest iPod gal
- I want an iPod touch so much, but the price is antsy! No need to worry, I got a plan. Go to pawn shops, sell anything rare you got. Still not at that price? See if any pawn shops are selling iPods. Or, you could see if there are any used ones at trusted websites like Amazon, eBay, etc. Used iPods are very likely to be cheaper. See if you could save at least $200. Go to Target, because they sell them for that price. Otherwise, wait a couple weeks or so and see if they're on sale. If you want a good iPod touch for a great deal, then see if you could buy an older version of it. Still want a cheaper deal? Buy a used older version.
- —Guest Ipod lover
cheap iPods all gen
- Look on eBay for the latest model. You can get it for about $50 cheaper than in the Apple Store. Other models that are good for about $50 bucks as well.
- —Guest guest girl
- I've had good experiences with http://www.vistaphones.com/apple.html and their business phones. Now they carry iPods
- —Guest mzrizz
- It's fine. iTunes gift cards work for a regular iPod. What that quote means is that you can't buy music directly over your regular iPod like you can with an iPod touch. She would use her PC or Mac to buy music from iTunes and then sync it to her iPod.
- —Guest hucKHjjEmvwUpdbSEUT
- So far I have looked on at least 10 websites and still have not found a good older iPod to buy! HELP ME PLEASE!!!
- —Guest Cory
- I found discount Ipods like Touch and Nanos at http://www.desertmerchant.com
my free iPod
- I got a 1st Generation Apple iPod Shuffle for free from Listia.
- —Guest Corrina
- nothing there, just a parked web page. Would be nice to find a good non-mac sanctioned resource for refub'd / used ipods.
- —Guest learningrichard
album artwork help
- u need to change the name of the album or it will display the first one u have for that artist. it will be right on ur ipod either way though. if several of the songs or vids have the same album, but different pics, just put the name of the song + single. i had the same prob.
- —Guest blyons
- Go to ipoddepartment.com, they basically just take the best deals from amazon and post them.
- —Guest Jake
I look for the best deals online
- www.itouch-deals.com is a nice website with the best deals on the new 3rd generation itouch
- —Guest Ivan
album artwork problems with iTunes
- Can ANYONE tell me why iTunes refuses to use the artwork that comes imbedded in the music videos I purchase from them? It's not that it doesn't use artwork, it just uses the wrong artwork. I have 5 or 6 music videos from one artist and they all use the artwork from one or them, not their own. I've gone into 'info' and the correct artwork is there for each video so how can I cause it to be used? I like the coverflow idea, if only it would work. iTunes support is no help;they just give the same useless, pat answers the help file gives.
- —Guest Baldridg
I got a place where can find cheap ipods
- www.cheapipodssale.com is a nice place to get much specifications of all models and can get cheap ipods.
- —Guest Roger