Just as it's decreasingly common get to software on CD anymore--most of us download it--we also have fewer and fewer printed user manuals for our consumer electronics. Instead, companies tend to offer downloadable PDFs that we can print if we want or store on our hard drives to consult when we need them.
This is the case with Apple's iPod touch manual. While the iPod touch does come with a little documentation, you don't get a robust user guide.
Apple makes the iPod touch manual available at its site. The manual, as well as the related features guide, is good for all current versions of the touch.
- iPod touch user manual for iOS 6 [PDF]
- iPod touch user manual for iOS 5 [PDF]
- iPod touch user manual for iOS 4.3 [PDF]
- iPod touch user manual for iOS 4.1 [PDF]
- iPod touch features guide [PDF]
- iPod touch product and safety information [PDF]
Manuals for older iPod touch models and operating systems are available here.