If your iPod an display photos (and all modern models, except the screenless iPod Shuffle, can do so), you can choose to sync photos from your hard drive to it for mobile viewing. Manage these settings in the Photos tab.
- Sync Photos From - If you want to add photos to your iPod, make sure this box is checked. Then select the program or folder where you store your photo library.
- All photos, albums, events, and faces - When you choose this, iTunes will sync all photos and related information.
- Selected photos, albums, events, and faces and automatically include - If you only want to sync some photos, check this box.
- When this is selected, the Albums, Events, and Faces box will light up and you'll be able to select individual items from within them by checking the boxes to the left of them.
- Include full-resolution photos - If you select this, the full resolution, highest quality versions of your photos will be synced to your iPod. You can access them on your iPod if disk mode is enabled.