You can take your photos with you by syncing your iPod touch with your iPhoto (or other photo management software) library using the Photos tab.
- Sync Photos From - This box enables syncing of photos back and forth between your hard drive and your touch. Use the drop-down menu to choose iPhoto or another location that contains your photo library.
- All photos, albums, events, and faces - Does just what it sounds like: syncs all your photo-related content.
- Selected photos, albums, events, and faces and automatically include - Choose this to control which photos and other items are synced. It also lets you sync photos based on when they were taken (this option is found in the drop down).
- Select that and you'll be able to select individual items in the Albums, Events, and Faces box.
- Include videos - Syncs videos taken by the touch's built-in camera.