Texting is a great way to swap quick messages with friends and family. While people most often text one person to another, you can text more than one person at the same time using the Messages app that comes built into the iOS. Read on to learn how to text multiple recipients using the iPhone.
Time Required: A minute or less
- The app that you use to send text messages depends on what version of the iOS you have. On very early versions, it was called SMS. Most people, though, will see an app called Messages. Whichever you have, tap it.
- Tap the new message icon (it looks like a pencil and paper) in the top right corner.
- There are two ways to add recipients to your texts. Either begin typing the first recipient's name and tap it when it appears or tap the + icon and browse through your contacts.
- After the first recipient has been added, follow these steps again to add more. Continue this until all of your recipients are added.
- Then compose and send the message. It will go to all recipients listed on to "To:" line.