Removing names and numbers from the Favorites menu in your iPhone's Phone app is almost as easy as adding them. Here's how to delete iPhone favorites:
Time Required: 1-3 Minutes
- Tap the Phone app on the iPhone's home screen.
- Tap the Favorites icon at the bottom left.
- Tap the Edit button in the top left.
- A red icon will appear next to each favorite in the list. Tap the red icon for the Favorite you want to delete.
- What happens next depends on what version of the iOS you're running. In iOS 7, a Delete button will appear at the right. In earlier versions of the iOS, the button will be labeled Remove.
- Tap the Delete or Remove button.
- The Favorite is removed from the list and you're looking at your newly updated favorites list.