The iPod feature of the iPhone lets you customize the icons at the bottom of the screen to reflect the things you’ll use most often. The iPod is the only part of the iPhone where you can make these kinds of changes. Here’s how:
- Go to the iPod on your iPhone.
- Tap the "More" button at the bottom right.
- Tap the "Edit" button in the top left. This will bring up a screen of all the icons you can put in the bottom tray.
- Select an icon by tapping and holding on it. This will make it enlarge.
- Drag it to the icon you want the new one to replace. The icon will light up. When this happens, take your finger off the screen. The new icon will now be in place in the bottom bar.
- Tap the "Done" button in the top right and you’ll have a new iPod menu!