For a pretty wonderful line of products, batteries on the iPhone and iPod can be a sore spot. Unlike other consumer electronics, iPhone and iPod batteries can't be replaced by users. This is the result of a calculated trade-off by Apple: to get the high-end, smooth-lined industrial design that have helped the iPod and iPhone be so successful, batteries have to be locked inside the device’s case.
This can mean, in some cases, that an otherwise perfectly good iPod can be done in by a failing battery – which can be a frustrating situation. This site offers a number of articles to help you get the longest battery life out of your iPod or iPhone and to understand your options when batteries fail.
iPod Battery Questions
- How Long Do iPod Batteries Last?
- Is the iPod Battery Replaceable?
- What Happens When an iPod Battery Totally Runs Out?
iPod & iPhone Battery Life Tips
iPod Battery Replacement Strategies
- My iPhone Won't Charge. What Do I Do?
- Why Won’t iPhone Battery Charge When Connected to iMac Keyboard?
- iPhone Battery Icon Isnt Changing
- What Does Red iPhone Battery Icon Mean?