You can sync entire seasons of TV, or individual episodes, on the TV Shows tab.
- Sync TV Shows - Check this box in order to enable syncing of TV shows to your iPhone. When you click it, all other options will light up.
- To sync individual episodes of TV shows, click the show on the left and then the checkbox next to the episodes you want to add to your phone.
- Automatically include - When checked, allows you to automatically sync shows based on the following criteria: unwatched, newest, newest unwatched, oldest unwatched, and from all shows or just selected shows.
- Shows - Lists all the shows on your hard drive, as well as what seasons you have and how many episodes of each show. If there are new or unwatched episodes, a blue dot will appear next to the number of unwatched shows. Click on an individual show to see a list of all its episodes.
- Episodes - Once you've clicked on a show, the episodes of that show will appear on the right.
- Include Episodes from Playlists - TV shows can reside in playlists including Purchased and Recently Played. If you want to include shows from those playlists (though you won't have direct control from this screen over what they are), check the box next to the playlist.