The iPhone can sync its photos with your iPhoto (or other photo management software) library. Choose what photo libraries, if any, to sync with iPhone in the Photos tab.
- Sync Photos From - Check this box to enable syncing of photos from your hard drive to your iPhone and vice versa. The drop-down menu lets you select iPhoto or another folder that contains your photo library as the place to do the syncing.
- All photos, albums, Events, and Faces - Select this to sync all photos and related information.
- Selected photos, albums, Events, and Faces and automatically include - Gives you control over what photos and related content are synced, and also allows you to sync photos based on the time they occurred (this is done in the drop down).
- When this is selected, the Albums, Events, and Faces box will light up and you'll be able to select individual items from within them by checking the boxes to the left of them.
- Include videos - Check this to sync videos taken by the iPhone camera to your computer and vice versa.