Along with being a great ebook reader, music player, and gaming devices (with help from App Store), the iPad can function like a large, portable digital picture frame. What better way to take advantage of the iPad's big, beautiful screen than by showing off your best photos on it? To sync pictures to the iPad, follow these steps:
- Plug the iPad into your computer to sync it.
- When the iPad management screen appears, click the "Photos" tab at the top.
- Check the "Sync Photos" box at the top.
- From the drop-down menu next to that, select the program or folder that contains your photo library.
- Depending on what program you use, you'll have different options. These may include syncing individual galleries or your entire photo album.
- If you're syncing a folder of images, you can navigate through your hard drive to find the correct folder and then sync that entire folder or just select subfolders in it.
- Once all your settings are correct, click the "Apply" button at the bottom right corner of the iTunes window to sync again and add photos to your iPad.