Getting Started with Your new iPhone
By Sam Costello
Want a one-stop shop article that will take you through the basics of your new device, and then ease you into the intermediate and advanced features? These four links are for you.
- The First 8 Things You Should Do When You Get a New iPhone
- I Just Got an iPhone ... Now What?
- 11 Things to Do Before Giving Kids an iPhone
- iTunes How-To Guide
With so many smartphones available, and so many places to buy them, it's hard to know what to do. Is an iPhone best or an Android phone? If you choose iPhone, where should you buy it? These articles help clear up the confusion.
- When Does The New iPhone Come Out?
- iPhone or Android: Which Smartphone Should You Buy?
- Should You Buy an iPhone 4?
- Refurbished iPhones: Should You Buy One?
Basic iPhone Use
Getting an iPhone is very exciting. It's even better when you know how to do all the cool things you've seen on the commercials right away.
- Creating an iTunes Account
- How to Sync iPhone to Computer
- Enabling Automatic Downloads for iCloud on iOS and iTunes
- Using the App Store
Basic iTunes Use
Using iTunes is about more than just buying songs and syncing them to your iPod. It's also about creating and managing a music library, streaming video, podcasts, and much more.