2 of 6
Create New Station
Creating a new station in iTunes Radio
You can use Apple's pre-built stations, but iTunes Radio is most fun and useful when you create your own stations. To create a new station, follow these steps:
- Click the + button next to My Stations.
- In the window that pops up, type in the name of the artist or song you want to use as the basis of your new station. The other items in the station will be related to the artist or song you choose here.
- In the results, double click the artist or song you want to use. The station will be created.
- The new station is saved automatically in the My Stations section.
There's also another way to create a new station. If you're viewing your music library, hover over a song until the arrow button appears next to the song. Click it and select New Station from Artist or New Station from Song to create a new iTunes Radio station.
Once the station has been created:
- To Rename a station, click on the name of the station and type in a new name.
- To Delete a station, hold down the Control button on the keyboard and click on the station (you can also right click on it). Click the Delete Station pop up.
To learn how to use and improve your new station, continue to the next step.