The iPhone’s Stocks widget allows you to track the price of your favorite stocks. If you’ve got more than just a very few stocks listed, however, you’ll want to organize them for easier reading. Here’s how:
Time Required: 1 minute
- Tap the “I” icon in the bottom right of the Stocks widget. This will turn the widget around and show a screen with a plus button in the top left, a “done” button in the top right, and delete icons to the left of the stock names.
- To the right of the stock names on each line are three small, gray bars. Tap those bars on the stock you want to move and hold down. This will make the entire line the stock is on gray and it will move slightly.
- You can then drag the stock a new position in the list. Take your finger off the screen when the stock is in the position you want and it will fall into place.
- Repeat this process for all the stocks you want to move until your list is in the order you want.
- Tap “Done” to commit the new order and return to using the widget.