The iPhone's built-in Stocks app allows you to track the price of your favorite stocks. If you've got more than just a very few stocks listed, however, you'll want to organize them for easier reading--and to put your most important stocks at the top of the list. Here's how:
Time Required: 1 minute
- Find the Stocks app on your iPhone homescreen and tap it to launch the app.
- In iOS 7 or higher tap the three line icon at the bottom right of the app. In iOs 6 or earlier, tap the I button in the bottom right of the Stocks app. Whichever you tapped, the app will show a new screen, with your stocks, as well as red icons and three-line icons.
- To the right of the stock names on each line is an icon with three small, gray bars. Tap those bars on the stock you want to move and hold down. This will make the entire line the stock is on gray and it will move slightly.
- You can then drag the stock a new position in the list. Take your finger off the screen when the stock is in the position you want and it will fall into place.
- Repeat this process for all the stocks you want to move until your list is in the order you want.
- To delete a stock, tap the red circle icon to the left of the stock and tap Delete.
- Tap Done to save the new order and return to using the widget.