Whether due to behavior, age, or financial circumstance, sometimes you have to cancel an iTunes Allowance.
- To do so, go the to the iTunes Store and sign in.
- Click button in the top left with your Apple ID on it. From the drop down, click Account.
- In the main account screen, you’ll see a list of all the iTunes Allowances you have set up. Choose the one to cancel and follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
- Any money that's in the account when you cancel the allowance stays there. You can't get a refund for unused allowance money.
- Remember: money goes into an iTunes Allowance account on the first of every month, so plan ahead. You don’t want to end up spending money in a month when you intended to cancel the account.