Hi there! If you have questions, comments, or corrections about the iPod.About.com website, please feel free to send them to me. I'd also love to hear from you if you've got an iPod product that you'd like to make me aware of or have me review.
Please be aware, I cannot provide individual tech support, so any emails to me requesting support will go unanswered. I cannot stress this strongly enough. IF YOU EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR TECH SUPPORT, I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAIL.
If you need tech support or have a question, please post it in the iPod forums on this site. I will do my best to answer you there. If you post there and I don't answer, feel free to email me and bring your post to my attention.
Again, I cannot state it any more clearly than this: if you email me asking for support, I will not respond. If you have tech support questions, post in the forum and then email me a link to your post and I will respond there.
For other things, you can email me at email@example.com
- I've got a problem with my iPod. Can you help me?
- No, sorry. I can't provide individual tech support to users due to the volume of inquiries. Try posting your question at the iPod forums - sometimes readers have great solutions. I pop also pop in there with advice from time to time.
- If you can't help me with my iPod problem, who can?
- I've got a section on getting more help for your iPod here. You can also try the site forum.
- I've got a product I'd like you to review. Will you?
I invite all manufacturers of iPod hardware, software, and accessories to send me info about their products for review consideration. I cannot guarantee a review or a positive one, but do guarantee fairness and accuracy if I review your product.
If you want to email me about reviewing a product, please use the subject line "iPod Product Review."
- You've got a mistake on your site. How do I get you to fix it?
- We all make mistakes, and I value readers' knowledge and ability to help me correct mistakes when I make them. If you've spotted a mistake please email me with the page the mistake is on, a polite description of the mistake, and the subject line "iPod Correction."