Remember that rumored 4th generation iPhone mentioned this morning? Gizmodo's got it (John Gruber reports that they bought it) and confirm that it's the real thing. I expect someone at Apple will be losing a job over this.
Gizmodo has taken the phone apart and posted some details:
- Has two cameras - one on front, one on back; Also has a camera flash.
- Screen is higher-res than on 3GS, may be the rumored 960x480 display; Screen is slightly smaller than on 3GS
- Has MicroSIM slot and a second microphone
- Back of phone is glass and overall has different design than 3GS, though this case may not be final
- 3 grams heavier than the 3GS
- Battery is 16% bigger, which presumably will lead to longer battery life